Columbia Cafeteria

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Crossmen go on yet? How'd they do?

Yes Crossmen went right before Colts. They did pretty good from my point of view. We had the Crossmen staff right behind us and they seemed happy with it. I think the Colts did better but the thunder and rain really helped them out.

Teal Sound I thought sounded great. They went on first and the crowd really dug what they were doing.

No word on the rest of the show...I will post once I hear something.

Looking on weather.com it looks like the worst is right over them right now. There looks to be a decent hole between this cell and the next one. Hopefully that will give them enough time to finish before it gets bad again.

Looking on weather.com it looks like the worst is right over them right now. There looks to be a decent hole between this cell and the next one. Hopefully that will give them enough time to finish before it gets bad again.

Or enough time to load the truck and feed the kids.

I'm not sure what you're looking at- they're out in Irmo about 10 miles NWest of Columbia. The storm is downtown Columbia now. Just as I thought it passed us to the south.

We can see lightening in the distance but that's about it. I hope they decide to play.

Edited by IRMO

Will the corps that went on get their scores?

There must be really bad lightning cuz the map on weather.com makes it look like it's starting to clear up.