Columbia Cafeteria

There are Waterfalls, but no rain outs.

:ph34r:

Luckilly, the Cadets were practicing at my old high school which is literally 3 minutes from my house. I could hear them practicing from my backyard they were so close. So I was lucky enough to really get to see all the pieces of the show. They never played it together as a whole, but they played every thing they had in pieces. And I will say, the show is much better in person.

That being said, I'm really glad I still get to see everybody in Atlanta. I don't like inside shows, since I never get the impact I'm looking for. But, there are no rain outs. There are Waterfalls, but no rain outs.

I heard the rehearsal today was awesome! Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow night. :ph34r:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No only Teal Sound, Crossmen and Colts were able to perform.

That means Colts "won" the show :ph34r:

So sorry to hear that the show was partially rained out.

We know the guys who run Crown's shows and they're a really great bunch of folks. We're already thinking clear-sky thoughts for NightBeat in a few weeks.

Now, don't forget that good seats are still available to see most of tonight's corps (and one, the Blue Stars, who weren't there tonight) just 3.5 hours west in metro Atlanta tomorrow night.

The Atlanta Brass Classic begins at 6:30 p.m. at Milton High School in north Fulton County. It's a great stadium and with the artificial turf field, any rain from earlier in the day will drain very quickly.

Sad news for me. Hoping that Glassmen rocked it out. Today is my daughter's 21st birthday, I know she would have loved the chance to perform.

This is her 3rd year and she loves the show. (thanks for listening to this mom ramble)

I know the three corps that did perform were judged. Question is, will DCI post those scores?

Indeed.

Hey, do you remember the movie night the two corps had in Hot Springs, South Dakota, in 1979?

Yes, that was awesome!

But I rembember this day more....

1979-06_jpg.jpg

The day that bonded these two corps together FOREVER!!

Indeed.

Hey, do you remember the movie night the two corps had in Hot Springs, South Dakota, in 1979?

I hope they post scores then at least the kids know why they worked so hard. Go Red Team! A Proud Colts Mom