America's Core ON SALE!

MDG Productions and the Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps have released the documentary film, America's Core. Purchase your copy today at

AMERICA'S CORE ONLINE

To get a taste of what this film is about view our movie trailers at AMERICASCOREMOVIE.COM

Thanks!

bump

This will be the best $25 you've ever spent on drum corps memorabilia. I can't say enough how well this documentary depicts drum corps. For those of you who have friends and family who have never "gotten it" then this is about the best presentation I've seen to help them understand. Everything about it is first-class.

Pull out your plastic and buy it, then report back to DCP after you've watched it.

When I first read this, I thought it was saying The Troopers dbc was on sale.

That's a hoot!

Let's start the bidding.

I bought this from the Trooper's booth at the Kazoo show and watched it immediately upon returning home - I've spent a lot more (dinner, snacks, tickets, gas) to go to a commercial flic that I didn't care for in the least . . . buy it - you won't be sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this movie in Cheyenne at the Trooper 50th celebration. As a Trooper homer, of course I love it. I've also watched it as a fan of drum corps.

I can highly recommend this very captivating look inside the Troopers and life in drum corps. If you are a drum corps fan, order the movie. $25 is a good price for a movie that pulls you in for 2 hours and won't let you off the couch until it's over!!

There are interviews with members and admin and a view into the Troopers past and how they have risen from the financial abyss.

Go here to order!

Heard this on the fan net today.

Edited by joelwilliams

Michael,

Nice interview with Mr. Gough! Thanks for that bit of insight into America's Core.

To those who have not yet seen this show, DO NOT think "boring black and white documentary about the Ford Model-T assembly line!" This has action, a great sound track and very good cinematography.

I have to say I agree with Joel. This is a really well-made documentary. And there's a really good story behind the sound mixing that was done at Sony Studios in San Diego. Ya'll will have to bug the producer to find out what it is though. :tongue: