-------------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrrrr....I wish I could go & show off my putt-putt skills! :smile:

....BUT I have family coming up & it's my Grad Party!!

SOG is doing a short preview of it's DCA exhibition at the 9th hole so please signup today for some Great Golf, Good Times,Great Food and "BEVERAGE"!! :smile::peek:

sog.gif

I hear that "SOG" has over 75 baritones this year......... Get to the 9th hole to see.

-----------------------

"SOG" - Public Relations Department

This is going to be a great event! Sign up now to support the Rochester Crusaders!

:smile:

-----------------------

Public Relations

I hear that "SOG" has over 75 baritones this year......... Get to the 9th hole to see.

-----------------------

"SOG" - Public Relations Department

This is going to be a great event! Sign up now to support the Rochester Crusaders!

:smile:

-----------------------

Public Relations

thats 75 Euphs with 3369 Glockenspiels..............the Course is allowing SOG to spill over into the creek next to the 9th wearing scuba gear and lifeguard swimsuits to impress!!! :smile:schaefflertanz.jpg

Wow what a day,

Going into today we were really worried that the it was going to be a soggy day, but the weather broke and what a beautiful day! Everyone got going early in the morning for our shotgun start, I even heard tales of people opening their first beer at 8:45am. That is dedication right there, they knew they had some free beer they needed to drink up! Everyone was have a great time, some people playing golf better than others. I even heard that Mike Linton had a decent shot or two! Brian Wilt did better than he ever has ( his ball went forward... not backwards )

Brockport Country club continued their high level of excellence and took really good care of us and prepared an excellent lunch(dogs and burgers) and dinner for all of us! The open bar was a huge success... well... i guess i wasn't really worried about that one ;)

I want to thank all of our sponsors who donated money and prizes to this years event and helped make it resounding success:

• ALR Diversified
  • Pittsford Tree and Landscape Inc.
  • Steve Tanner
  • Palmer Foods
  • Toshiba Business Solutions of Western New York
  • Rochester Crusaders Drum Majors

and most importantly EVERYONE WHO PLAYED! The event would not have been such a success with out them!

2748172432_5e90d3d7f9.jpg

2747347767_91a4718602.jpg

2748214914_73659d0ee3.jpg