VK's new uniforms

My only complaint is that there should be some more red somewhere. Maybe they can do the BD tux tails, make them red with white trim, with the VK on the front of them. Instead of wearing them to the side, wear them in front. then have the bull come charging at them during the Thriller break out, and have them do the Ole thing with the red tux tails, and the tux tails spell out, "Now that is Stupid!" on the other side when they Ole them. The show can be changed and renamed, "Constantly Risking Stupidity" Then have someone dressed as Michael Jackson dancing and get rear-ended by the bull into Jaw's mouth.

Anyways, I like the unis, just that the black dominates too much. The top hats rule!

Maybe a red cumberbund will be added next year? Ole!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and Monty Pythons "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

:blink: did not even notice it :( sad day, love that song

:blink: did not even notice it :( sad day, love that song

They haven't played it in competition ...YET.

No worries, you still have a chance to see it. There *might* be a Friends and Family performance before they head off for their final tour sometime before July 27.

If not you can see them in McKenzie, TN on August 1st. Nashville TN on August 2nd. Dayton Ohio on the 3rd and in Bloomington, IN for Open Class Finals.

Edited by neholgate

They haven't played it in competition ...YET.

No worries, you still have a chance to see it. There *might* be a Friends and Family performance before they head off for their final tour sometime before July 27.

If not you can see them in McKenzie, TN on August 1st. Nashville TN on August 2nd. Dayton Ohio on the 3rd and in Bloomington, IN for Open Class Finals.

ohhh ok i thought i had totally spaced during their show lol

I'm really glad VK is back in the activity! They are a not-so-subtle reminder that the activity isn't just about ramming notes and scoring points, it's about having fun and entertaining a crowd! I wish I could see them this year because the show concept looks pretty interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about the uniforms. They are incredibly plain, and the white "washboard" on the front is almost distracting. I agree with the suggestion of more red on the uniform, and those shoes are simply awesome!

I'm really glad VK is back in the activity! They are a not-so-subtle reminder that the activity isn't just about ramming notes and scoring points, it's about having fun and entertaining a crowd! I wish I could see them this year because the show concept looks pretty interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about the uniforms. They are incredibly plain, and the white "washboard" on the front is almost distracting. I agree with the suggestion of more red on the uniform, and those shoes are simply awesome!

I hope they keep the shoes and also the top hats, in the years to come.

I hope they keep the shoes and also the top hats, in the years to come.

Agreed. I hope those uniforms are somehow modular. I'd hate for them to get a new uniform every year.

Well, they are certainly not the "cookie cutter weeeeee all look the same" style that every corps has today. I like the direction the corps is going and they are actually getting credit for it! :blink:

VK...A RARE MEDIUM!!!