The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tone does get rough at times with the Colts. Their drill design seems to have a lot of moves that others have done in the past. Not too original. I don't mind the use of material from West Side Story. I just felt that their dynamic contrast wasn't enough. I don't think they will make finals. I still am thinking either Crossmen or Madison. I'll probably be wrong.

Blue Knights

I like the Freelancer style "knee checks"

The guard looks sexy in all white

I like the DOTS added to the horns and guard costumes

Good movement-dance from the horns

I haven't read the whole thread, but can someone tell me how they came up with the show order for the night show? I think it's great that Crown gets to go on last.

Scores from last Saturday... then random draws by groups of 3. So yes, Crown did have the third highest score last Saturday.

About Crossmen injury:

She was formerly an alternate who recently got a full spot in the show, a guard boy did stop to help her and then when staff came to the rescue he went to his spot on the back sideline to get back into the show. It is a dislocated knee, the ambulance took her to the hospital. Guard caption head said she is devastated.

OMG that poor girl. Know nothing about dislocations...is this a season-ending type injury?

Design is really killing Colts this year...they are at least 15 years behind the curve...and it is hurting their position.

IF they had performed in the first half this afternoon they would get passed by several corps. I would place them between PC and maybe Troop. I will not be surprised if they are ahead of even Madison due to placement in performance order, however. At least today.

Wish I could be more positive...this is clearly design and instruction (to a degree...)

Edited by prodigal bari