The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Cadets played their ##### off, feel sorry for the couple of falls near the end :(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the crowd loved that! did they even clap must of still been a sleep! lol

great drill though just a dull and confusing concept bring on 2009 for the cadets!

The crowd didn't love that at all!

It was a golf clap.

WTF are you smoking?

I don't care how well the visual, brass, percussion, and color guard perform when:

1. there is so much poorly acted, poorly written dialogue... I just DON'T BUY IT!

2. the show builds NOTHING... it's just a series of fragments that get nowhere

3. the "new ending" is as lame as the old one

when i heard the Cadets "theme" I thought it could be a incredible show if they approached it like Sun Coast 88 (think that was it) show....

You could turn the whole thing into a dada-esque exercise by replacing every voiced line with a series of random sentences pulled from the day's newspaper. There's absolutely no emotional or intellectual connection between what's being said and the musical mood being demostrated in the passage that follows it.

"Set out to find the man of my dreams" is followed by music for a Japanese animated action short. Maybe the man of her dreams was a comic book geek. :thumbup:

Edited by mobrien

The audience didn't give much applause. I expected more. I believe that the crowd really didn't appreciate that show.

You cant really hear the audience applaud, at least i cant except for when everyone comes on and off the field.