The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup / 3 falls in the collapsing brand new company-front at 215 BPM - hope everyone is ok!!

EPIC FAIL!

Did you notice the face winked at the end?

I gotta say, I thought it looked much better then just a few nights ago in Houston, I am not a great fan of the theme, but the kids are really moving. Music sounds good, I think this show can grow on me with another read or two.

Besides the fast and furious ending drill/statement, they have made a few key changes in the narration:

She no longer talks about being a woman in a man's world on Wall St. - a definite improvement - and the thing about "how many hearts did you break?" is new as well.

The show seems to be ALMOST working, instead of seeming to be a disjointed misfire a few weeks ago. Ending is not pulling emotion yet and the introduction of the yellow happy flags while playing driving Wall St. music still confuses me.

The happiness question doesn't really get resolved. "Everyone has a right not pursue it." Hmmm ok.

I found earlier parts of the show much more engaging than they were before, and the guard has cleaned up 300% since Orlando.

Now..if they can just connect the final dots of the story...