7/17.. highest score so far this season is.....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bd got brass again. hopefully we get back that perc caption soon. their book is so frickin hard tho.

Just a thought here.. but at this level.. WHO"S book isnt hard ???

No disrespect intended... just an observation...

Recaps of Dallas are now up. Link.

Houston should be up soon.

God i hope, its taking forever, bless their hearts

Forever is a relative thing, referring back to my comments about how we used to get the scores and recaps.

If the recaps had never been posted on DCI.org within a few hours of the show, or if they weren't posted at all, our expectations wouldn't be so high.

So maybe it really is a good thing our expectations are so high...because it means we're getting lots of stuff fairly quickly and we've gotten used to it.

As for me, I hear the microwave "dinging." I thought it would NEVER "ding."

Forever is a relative thing, referring back to my comments about how we used to get the scores and recaps.

If the recaps had never been posted on DCI.org within a few hours of the show, or if they weren't posted at all, our expectations wouldn't be so high.

So maybe it really is a good thing our expectations are so high...because it means we're getting lots of stuff fairly quickly and we've gotten used to it.

As for me, I hear the microwave "dinging." I thought it would NEVER "ding."

forever is when you want to go to bed.. but you also want to stay up long enough to text a couple caption breakdowns to someone.

Cadets did not like losing to Crown.

PWNED

I thought the DCI person who initially posted The Cadets score from Texas ( 98.70) inadvertently glanced at the stadium thermometer and mistakenly put that up on the DCI website.

Edited by BRASSO