The Monroe Thread

after a head-to-head with PR like this... and crown winning...

i think they can top PR everytime from now on... maybe its just me.

I know it is still away from finals but you might be right. Maybe, it is just their year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Crown! Keep up your hard work, it is paying off for sure! Can't wait to see the show again in Atlanta.

You Go Crown...

You have knocked on the door, walked though it.... and now it's time to keep working hard and SLAM IT SHUT!!!!

We are so proud of you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its shows like orlando, SA and this to prove that all politics have been tossed out the door.

Today is not August 9th. There is still plenty of politics to be played.

I wouldn't be so hasty to count Phantom out though, for 2 reasons

1. They narrowed the gap from SA

2. Today is still not August 9th

Edited by megadrive

Today is not August 9th. There is still plenty of politics to be played.

I wouldn't be so hasty to count Phantom out though, for 2 reasons

1. They narrowed the gap from SA

2. Today is still not August 9th

Even though I am a hardcore Crown fan, I have to agree with you on that. I'm sure Crown can widen the gap though! *keeps hopes up*

after a head-to-head with PR like this... and crown winning...

i think they can top PR everytime from now on... maybe its just me.

Can? Yes. Will? I still say not their year...yet. Give them one or two more. They are once again in uncharted territory and have to hold off corps with lots more experience and LONG histories of bringing it on finals night.

Not to take anything away from Crown. But its really hard to land on the moon when nobody has ever done it before. And when the last corps to break into the top 3 also had DVD on staff, don't try to hand them the trophy just yet.

Can? Yes. But a 0.15 spread is nothing. I look for Phantom to kick it up a notch soon and they will probably never look back on Crown at that point. 0.15 is two judges swinging one-tenth the other way and suddenly PR wins by 0.05!

Next year or the year after it will be a totally different situation...totally my guess...still haven't seen either corps.

Can? Yes. Will? I still say not their year...yet. Give them one or two more. They are once again in uncharted territory and have to hold off corps with lots more experience and LONG histories of bringing it on finals night.

Not to take anything away from Crown. But its really hard to land on the moon when nobody has ever done it before. And when the last corps to break into the top 3 also had DVD on staff, don't try to hand them the trophy just yet.

Can? Yes. But a 0.15 spread is nothing. I look for Phantom to kick it up a notch soon and they will probably never look back on Crown at that point. 0.15 is two judges swinging one-tenth the other way and suddenly PR wins by 0.05!

Next year or the year after it will be a totally different situation...totally my guess...still haven't seen either corps.

Are you implying that Crown can't continue to develop and clean their program, but Phantom can? What will keep Crown from kicking it up a knotch as well? Who is handing them anything?

Good thing you and I don't decide who will finish where. Let's leave that up to the two teams.

Sweet! My two favorite shows battling it out for the rest of the season.

Great job to both Crown and Phantom! Keep it up!