DCI "standings" after 7/22

I would venture to say, since there was no drum judge in MS, all corps from the 7/22 show in MS should not have their updated standings score show from this show, but from the last one they were in. None of them really got a fair read on a score with one judge missing. All they did was double Music Ensemble score - which is not even close to putting in a fair percussion score.

eh, it doesn't make a big difference ATM. The scores are going to change the following day and certainly won't affect things in Atlanta.

It would have made a place difference. I guarantee - with a percussion judge there, Phantom would have gotten 2nd and Carolina would have gotten 3rd.

It would have made a place difference. I guarantee - with a percussion judge there, Phantom would have gotten 2nd and Carolina would have gotten 3rd.

perhaps. but does it matter? no one loses anything because this happened. people like you and i are upset, but other than that, what purpose would not posting tonight's scores serve? it's not like dci is throwing them out either.

You guarantee? Really? Or maybe you're just a tad bitter?

If not bitter, can you give me this week's lottery numbers?

Keep up the great work Carolina Crown and Blue Stars!!! :unsure:

Edited by gbell211

Plus, it would not have changed a placement, but Spirit's score would have probably been higher based on previous perc scores.

So far, Phantom has won drums in every face-off with Crown, however, seeing as Crown was .5 ahead of PR and only one of the many meetings between the two has seen Phantom come out with more than a .7 lead in drums over Crown, I doubt there would have been any overall place changes.

While the 1.2 PR had one time was the most recent match-up (SA), can you safely say this sets the trend and rule out the possibility of Phantom being on fire that night and Crown having a bad one?

Bring it Blue Stars! :unsure:

I love this show and am happy to see a new corps in the top 12. It's good for the activity.

As Rondinaro says "This year's catapult corps...."

Plus they wear white pants which I believe should net a 1 point bonus!

Edited by Wadep66

So far, Phantom has won drums in every face-off with Crown, however, seeing as Crown was .5 ahead of PR and only one of the many meetings between the two has seen Phantom come out with more than a .7 lead in drums over Crown, I doubt there would have been any overall place changes.

While the 1.2 PR had one time was the most recent match-up (SA), can you safely say this sets the trend and rule out the possibility of Phantom being on fire that night and Crown having a bad one?

agreed! there would have been no place change, unless they won by over a point in drums, but even still, crowns guard has been whooping on phantom all season, and last night the guard judge, had crown down to phantom? what? but im sure he has it out for them! so no worries it all turns out like it is supposed to

And either way,

NO scores before Aug 9th will matter in 2 1/2 weeks!

Let it go guys! enjoy the fun!

T