Van Buren Bar & Lounge

**tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock** In light of tonight's results; how long until the ultra-critical masses start in about how the Blue Stars finals run is now in jeopardy?

This is going to be fun to watch...

Eh, let 'em talk. Aside from the new'ish ending, Blue Stars were on tonight.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, let 'em talk. Aside from the new'ish ending, Blue Stars were on tonight.

Just got back from the show --- have to agree that the Blue Stars had a great performance tonight! The new ending needs a bit o work - but it's going to be great! They didn't even have the music for it until Monday this week -- so give it some time.

Just got back from the show --- have to agree that the Blue Stars had a great performance tonight! The new ending needs a bit o work - but it's going to be great! They didn't even have the music for it until Monday this week -- so give it some time.

Exactly. On top of getting it Monday they had a free day yesterday, so they will be fine after a few more rehearsals with it.

As for Madison... one word: LOUD.

**tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock** In light of tonight's results; how long until the ultra-critical masses start in about how the Blue Stars finals run is now in jeopardy?

This is going to be fun to watch...

Nah, from what I read on the BS forum nobody seems very worried or upset about tonight's score. But of course there will be some (on DCP) that will prophecy doom and defeat, probably putting Blue Stars in 18th (if we're lucky that is :tongue: ) All I can say is, new drill, new music + 2 rehearsal days = good performance in Atlanta.

Now I will go cry myself to sleep because of tonight's scores :tongue:

Nah, from what I read on the BS forum nobody seems very worried or upset about tonight's score. But of course there will be some (on DCP) that will prophecy doom and defeat, probably putting Blue Stars in 18th (if we're lucky that is :cool: ) All I can say is, new drill, new music + 2 rehearsal days = good performance in Atlanta.

Now I will go cry myself to sleep because of tonight's scores :tongue:

It's all good. I'm just now looking forward to see the brand spanking new ending from the Blue Stars!! :tongue::smile:

As for Madison... one word: LOUD.

Good to hear!

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

On tour your air mattress is a very dear friend .

"Tour mattress"? You mean a sleeping bag and pillow right? :tongue: These kids today have it made with their air mattresses and air conditioned buses don't they? :tongue: