Van Buren Bar & Lounge

SCORES would be great!!! I am sooo excited....we are heading to Atlanta in the morning and get to see the SCOUTS at the GeorgiaDome! I haven't seen my son since Madison! YEAH :tongue::tongue:

Awwwwwwwww................I can't wait either; I get to see mine on Friday in Murfreesboro. He'll need cookies.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez--I just bought a patch from DCI that my son was missing from last year--Allentown. The patch was $5, but shipping was $10.23. Fer cryin' out loud...

LOL...they get you every time with shipping. Where do you get those patches?

For what it matters, it was indeed a Bloo Free Day on Monday. Bluecoats and Blue Devils both took a free day on Monday at Grapevine Mills Mall in Dallas. My kidlet went and visited with friends from both corps there since we live a few miles away

AWW,

I was just there 2 weeks ago and staying at the Embassy Suites across the street when I was in Dallas for work.

Question....what ever became of the new age-out rule they was being bantered about awhile ago? How do they calculate age now?

Cookies would be easy! My son asked for "cash"!!! :tongue:

Cash is a given!! I just wrap the cookies in $5 bills.

Question....what ever became of the new age-out rule they was being bantered about awhile ago? How do they calculate age now?

if you turn 22 on or after june 1, you can march the rest of that summer. the proposal failed to push it back to january 1.