The New Crown Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The former thread was closed after the OP complained about bible verses being used in his thread. I think anybody that can use them relevantly deserves a cookie...

The thread was closed because it was off topic. But yes, let's demonize the guy that was flamed with bible verses.

"Do you not know that in a race show all the runners run corps play, but only one gets the prize ring? Run Play in such a way as to get the prize ring. Everyone who competes in the games show goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a Crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run play like a man running playing aimlessly; I do not fight beat like a man drummer beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached played to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize ring."

1 Corinthians 9:22-27 (DCP)

Whoops! I forgot...

(and Crown rocketh large ...)

Edited by skajerk

The thread was closed because it was off topic. But yes, let's demonize the guy that was flamed with bible verses.

Okay ...

Luke 16:24

"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

(... and Crown rocketh large)

That sounds like a GREAT plan!!!

And it was off topic because said guy decided to go grammar nazi on us, when he/she made mistakes himself. Its all in fun :laughing:

"And Lord Antioch held the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying.

Oh Lord, bless this thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch that with it we may blow thy enemies to bits.... In thy mercy.

And the lord did grin.

And they did feast upon the lamb, and the stoat, and orangatang, and breakfast cereals, and ..."

(and Crown rocketh large ...)