Murfressboro Mess Hall

Remember to Smile and have fun! It is hard work but I would rather buy a souvenir from a happy, friendly and outgoing person!!

Tell JayJ in the base line hi from Lee in Seattle.

I always smile and have fun. I was a member of the 2004 world champion souvie crew.

Edited by BugleB

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to Smile and have fun! It is hard work but I would rather buy a souvenir from a happy, friendly and outgoing person!!

Tell JayJ in the base line hi from Lee in Seattle.

Half the time, that's why I buy. I love all the corps, so when I see a nice, happy and enthusiastic souvie booth person, I am very likely to buy!

But don't you kind of miss rotary phones?

I wouldn't now that we have to dial the area code for even local numbers, it would take too long

7777777..77777777..00000000000..333..1.666666..1..6666666.77777777, well you get the idea.

Scores would be good

I wouldn't now that we have to dial the area code for even local numbers, it would take too long

7777777..77777777..00000000000..333..1.666666..1..6666666.77777777, well you get the idea.

okay I'll age myself, My Phone Number when I was a kid was Helmlock 4.... and we were one of the first to get a "Trimline" phone (also first in the neighborhood to get a color tv)

My friend at Crown sovies is online. he says no scores yet...

We have contact!