Does Phantom put Cavies in third?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope phantom phans realize that carolina crown is still really nasty this year and just because they were behind last night doesnt mean theyre done fighting. It seems by listening to yall that every corps you pass is safely behind and will do nothing to get their spot back. pride comes before a fall ya'll (you'd think a show about the roman empire would remind you of this lol)

i hope phantom phans realize that carolina crown is still really nasty this year and just because they were behind last night doesnt mean theyre done fighting. It seems by listening to yall that every corps you pass is safely behind and will do nothing to get their spot back. pride comes before a fall ya'll (you'd think a show about the roman empire would remind you of this lol)

Nice Roman history reference. double lol

ha ha, good point. Thanks for keeping us in check. :laughing:

well i am italian i do what i can lol. I just think its scary to talk like that after CC beat them just a bit ago...its not like they dont have the vehicle to do it again and im not saying it will happen for sure but we should just chill on that talk lol.

Edited by bdkappasig

(you'd think a show about the roman empire would remind you of this lol)

:laughing::worthy: :worthy:

By your same logic, Regiment is closer to Cavies then Crown in to Regiment. Who knows, maybe Crown will be in 2nd tonight and then all the Crown honks will be everywhere. And maybe, just maybe, BD will fall to Crown, Cavies, or Regiment. Then what?!?!?!?!?!?!

By your same logic, Regiment is closer to Cavies then Crown in to Regiment. Who knows, maybe Crown will be in 2nd tonight and then all the Crown honks will be everywhere. And maybe, just maybe, BD will fall to Crown, Cavies, or Regiment. Then what?!?!?!?!?!?!

im not the one on here claiming that victory is inevitable. i really hope that BD wins it all again this year but im in no way am saying that its for sure

Edited by bdkappasig

but i in not way am saying that its for sure

Grammer - 1

Bdkappasig - 0

:laughing: