just think what would happen if....

my thoughts are they would be an unstoppable force. they have the music and GE down solid. but the white unis do show a lot more "dirt" than the dark pants and bright colored tops of a lot of other corps wear, wont mention names, but we all know who im talking about :cool:

If they WERE to go black one of these years....I have just one little word of advice:

KEEP THE WHITE UNIS AROUND!

Imagine the GE if they HAD come out in all-black for Finals in 2006? Couldn't do that because the black unis were probably sold off to a high school after 1999.

Keep the unis somewhere in storage if you do change again....just in case.

(Just please don't go back to the white pants/tan top).

If they WERE to go black one of these years....I have just one little word of advice:

KEEP THE WHITE UNIS AROUND!

Imagine the GE if they HAD come out in all-black for Finals in 2006? Couldn't do that because the black unis were probably sold off to a high school after 1999.

Keep the unis somewhere in storage if you do change again....just in case.

(Just please don't go back to the white pants/tan top).

just curious about this, dont the uni companies make them for them for free? and also get them to them pretty quickly?

my hs band director was wondering how the scouts just for example could call them up say hey we need new unis and get them in a few weeks while if he ordered some it would take many months

More likely than not, we'd be drooling for a couple years, then clamoring for them to go back to all white :cool:

More likely than not, we'd be drooling for a couple years, then clamoring for them to go back to all white :worthy:

... followed by us clamoring for them to back to black in a couple of years after that. And so on. And so on. :cool:

my thoughts are they would be an unstoppable force. they have the music and GE down solid. but the white unis do show a lot more "dirt" than the dark pants and bright colored tops of a lot of other corps wear, wont mention names, but we all know who im talking about :cool:

I'm pretty sure that going to all black again won't make them an "unstoppable force"