Crown and Cadets

What is the consensus - Crown or Cadets for the few shows left before finals?

I would not be surprised to see Cadets come back but I love Crown so I have to stick with them.

Crown - and Crown.... Just like at the regionals. It's Crown's year (at least in this little rivalry)... :huh:

Crown - and Crown.... Just like at the regionals. It's Crown's year (at least in this little rivalry)... :huh:

Crown has been great the last two years, however, I don't feel like Cadets and Crown have a real rivalry yet. No disrespect to Crown since they are an awesome drum corps, but I see the Cadets still having the biggest rivalry with BD and Cavies.

Crown has been great the last two years, however, I don't feel like Cadets and Crown have a real rivalry yet. No disrespect to Crown since they are an awesome drum corps, but I see the Cadets still having the biggest rivalry with BD and Cavies.

Not a real rivalry - DCP'ers have made a rivalry out of it. Cadets have been around a lot longer and have proven themselves to be one of the best organizations in the history of drum corps. Crown is making their move into the elite and they deserve it. It's an interesting drum corps season - that's for sure.

What is the consensus - Crown or Cadets for the few shows left before finals?

I would not be surprised to see Cadets come back but I love Crown so I have to stick with them.

It will be more interesting...because at least at these smaller shows, cadets get to go on after crown for the first time in weeks. I'm sure crown deserves what their getting (havent actually seen them yet), but it's tough to beat your immediate competition when they go on almost 2 hours and 5 corps later than you (SA). It should be exciting to see them head to head (and for me to just be at a show)

Crown....pulling away......

GB

I dont see crown pulling away, even if they do finish above cadets at finals. They're between 1 and 2 points ahead of them now, but to pull away any farther, they would have to realistically pass one of the top 3 (just for the numbers to work). I think the possibilities for the rest of the season are as follows...( in order of likelyhood)

1 Crown finishes the season about a point ahead (maybe less at certain show)

2 Cadets finish ahead by a small margin

3 Crown beats cadets by well over 2 points at finals.

Anyway...this is more a testament to the strength of PR and Cavies than anything...I just dont see either dropping to 4th or lower.