News from TN.

And by the looks of my radar, they will not be going on at all. It's a mess out there and it's only just begun.

It's penance for not raining out Murfreesboro.

Teal Sound- Marched a very good show. Everytime I see them they get better. Tonight was no exception.

Troopers- Troopers are another corps I like very much. Their show is fun and their horns are starting to produce a top 12 sound. I wounder how much better they would be with more than 18 guard members.

Crossmen- Marched like they had a chip on their shoulders. I never seen crossmen march so clean. They played the best I've heard them too.

Madison was up next. I saw them the night before and thought they could give crossmen trouble. I didn't expect 83!

I was eagerly awaiting the battle between Crossmen and Madison when the show was Delayed. Then called due to lightning.

This was building up to be a good one.

Edited by boxingfred

And yet half of the corps performed. RELEASE THE SCORES!!!

" INT " won tonight.

No doubt about it.

Rain never effects them at all.

the more the rain, the better sound that " INT " provides to both judges and fans alike.

Edited by BRASSO

Teal Sound- Marched a very good show. Everytime I see them they get better. Tonight was no exception.

Troopers- Troopers are another corps I like very much. Their show is fun and their horns are starting to produce a top 12 sound. I wounder how much better they would be with more than 18 guard members.

Crossmen- Marched like they had a chip on their shoulders. I never seen crossmen march so clean. They played the best I've heard them too.

Madison was up next. I saw them the night before and thought they could give crossmen trouble. I didn't expect 83!

I was eagerly awaiting the battle between Crossmen and Madison when the show was Delayed. Then called due to lightning.

This was building up to be a good one.

[/quote

little birdie told me Crossmen got 83.3 tonight