DCI at the Movies

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azalea Square Stadium 16

Yay I don't have to drive to Anderson this year! hahah 20 mins compared to 3 hours. Excellent.

Lowell Showcase Cinemas

much closer to me, yay!

Hey DUDE!! Whatsuuup!!

Going to the just added Puente Hills theater this time.....a lot closer than Irvine, plus I won't have to wait in that LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG line.

All the cool kids are going to The Block in Orange, CA. I'll be the one in the Le Tour Blue Stars t-shirt.

Edited by Corkie

Summerville, SC.

For the 1st time I don't have to drive almost 3 hours to see it.

But for the record the crowd in Augusta, Ga was always fun and the show was moderately well attended.

Columbia, SC! First time it has been offered in Columbia! In past years I've driven to Augusta as well. Fun crowd, except for one year, two folks sitting near us got ticked off at people cheering and clapping. They had never been to show ever and didn't know what it was all about. They expected people to act as they would watching a regular movie. They didn't like people discussing the shows after each performance either. They left after the first couple of corps - or moved far away from us.

I'm all for cheering and clapping and all, just as if we were in a stadium.