DCI at the Movies

Marq*E on 610 and Katy Freeway in Houston---traffic MESS, but we usually have a good crowd that makes some noise, lots of Cavies shirts mixed in with our GCS gear. I have attended a classic show at Willowbrook in Houston as well, audience seemed pretty dead there, but maybe the live show will be better.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going to the theater in either Lombard or Bloomingdale, IL? I would prefer to be there with another Regiment phan rather than alone.

Hollywood Cinema 14 in Asheville, NC. This is their first time doing a DCI Cinecast and I am EXCITED!

I've been to one other quarterfinals and to the first classic countdown but the 90 mile drive each way to Greenville, SC was getting kind of old.

Hollywood Cinema 14 in Asheville, NC. This is their first time doing a DCI Cinecast and I am EXCITED!

I've been to one other quarterfinals and to the first classic countdown but the 90 mile drive each way to Greenville, SC was getting kind of old.

I'll be going to Hollywood Cinemas as well. I went to the classic countdown that they had there like 2 years ago and there was like no one there. Hopefully we get some more this year.

Union Square 14

NYC baby!

AMC La Jolla Village in San Diego.

In previous years I've gone to the Edwards Mira Mesa cinema, but the La Jolla Village one is closer to my work.

Regal Fenway, Boston MA :)

On August 07, 2008 I'll be at Cinemark Tinseltown

located at 3004 Linden Drive in Bristol,VA.

Anybody else going to be there??? :tongue::tongue::thumbup:

GO SCOUTS!!!