DCI at the Movies

Kerasotes star #14 Dubuque Iowa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once they are showing it in a theatre in the Memphis area, how about that?

Malco Paradiso Cinema

584 S. Mendenhall

Memphis, TN

Better to pay $22 for two tickets for this, then the price for finals plus all the travel expenses! Woo hoo! :thumbup:

Edited by Lancerlady

I'm probably going to the Village Square 18 in Las Vegas. This is the original theatre they used in las Vegas, and has the largest and most involved audience. They're not afraid to show their appreciation with cheers and standing O's.

I've gone to the last two Countdowns at other locations. They were poorly attended and the people pretty much sat on their hands.

Closest theatre is about 7.5 miles away. We'll drive 15 miles across the valley for a better experience.

Garry in Vegas

I'm probably going to the Village Square 18 in Las Vegas. This is the original theatre they used in las Vegas, and has the largest and most involved audience. They're not afraid to show their appreciation with cheers and standing O's.

I've gone to the last two Countdowns at other locations. They were poorly attended and the people pretty much sat on their hands.

Closest theatre is about 7.5 miles away. We'll drive 15 miles across the valley for a better experience.

Garry in Vegas

I've experienced theaters full of people sitting on their hands in the past as well. It's just not the same. I don't get it. And I feel awful silly when I'm the only one jumping and screaming.

This year I'm going to a theater that hasn't been offered in the past. Don't know what everyone else will be doing, but at least I'll have one other person to yell "I AM SPARTACUS" with me.