DCI at the Movies

AMC 30 in Olathe, KS.

The theater for the show has 175 seats and 130 tickets were sold as of 8pm today.

This will be the 1st time I have had the chance to see the entire quarter finals.

How did you find out how many tickets had been sold at a particular theater?

I planned to buy my ticket when I got there, but if my place in in danger of selling out, I'll get it earlier.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI.

For anyone in NW Atlanta there is a theater on Barrett Parkway, AMC Barrett Commons 24 (nice theater) showing it. For some reason Fathom has it listed with the wrong ZIP CODE so it's not showing correctly when you do a zip code search close to you.

They added 250 more theatres this year. Which one are you going to?

Why do you want to know ?

Plan on stalking people ?

Please tell me you're not the person with an overcoat over your lap.....................

Is anyone going to the theater in either Lombard or Bloomingdale, IL? I would prefer to be there with another Regiment phan rather than alone.

I'll be at Lombard with my wife and two friends who are all Regiment phans. So, you can be with Regiment phans and a guy you marched with.

This is the first year they've had it in Asheville, NC and it seems to be getting sold pretty quick. I know a lot of people who are going, and I've heard the someone bought 44 tickets for their group. Should be pretty full.

This is the first year they've had it in Asheville, NC and it seems to be getting sold pretty quick. I know a lot of people who are going, and I've heard the someone bought 44 tickets for their group. Should be pretty full.

How are you finding out it's selling out quick? Is it on the website when you order tix?

I am at Brunswick Maine--the only one in Maine but at least there is one!!!!