DCI at the Movies

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard as of yesterday, they had sold 75 seats for The River in Rancho Mirage, CA. That's about 15 minutes East of Palm Springs, in the heart of an upscale shopping center. A major tourist hangout during the cooler times of the year, but should be pretty tourist free tomorrow, since it's still a little hot here. My music staff and friends account for about 10 of those tickets, so we should have a great time.

We'll be rooting for Vanguard, of course, but I am loving that Spartacus show too. Oh, I suppose we'll probably have to root for BD a bit too, our Brass instructor marches, as well as a couple other local kids. We're all very excited, it should be a great night!

And, I'm sure I'll be cursing my son most of the night for not marching this year!

They added 250 more theatres this year. Which one are you going to? I found a new one near me by searching here: www.dci.org/cinema

I actulaly had a few choices to consider. I'm going with Irvine Spectrum in Irvine, CA even though the new one is closer.

Crossgates Stadium 18 – ALBANY NY