The hottest Corps right now is.....

I just watched the Warrenton Va , show on ON DEMAND and I confess I only watched G-men & Blue Knights .

Glassmens marching show was much cleaner than BKs and I give visual GE to my corps but I'm afraid that

brass would have to go to BK . Percussion was pretty close between the two corps , and I liked the glassmens

guard much more than BKs . On a scale of 1 - 10 for a WOW factor I'll give G-men an score of " 8 " lets leave

a little room for improvement . :shutup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the Warrenton Va , show on ON DEMAND and I confess I only watched G-men & Blue Knights .

Glassmens marching show was much cleaner than BKs and I give visual GE to my corps but I'm afraid that

brass would have to go to BK . Percussion was pretty close between the two corps , and I liked the glassmens

guard much more than BKs . On a scale of 1 - 10 for a WOW factor I'll give G-men an score of " 8 " lets leave

a little room for improvement . :shutup:

Just watched it too. I'll check out BK after dinner. The changes my son told me about WORK! Including the one he DIDN'T tell me about . Now it's up to mangement and the staff to keep the kids focused and not peak before next Saturday!

Whoever your favorite corps is :thumbup:

I love to see my former corps getting some well earned chatter here on dcp. It's nice to hear about someone other than the top 5. What a year for drum corps. So many good shows. Such a tight race across the board. What a year! Going to the theater and finals. I'm such a lucky boy. GO G-MEN!

The hottest Corps right now( 8/3).... no doubt about it are the.......

Blue Knights.

They had a 86.20 48 hours ago, but tonight scored a 89.300.

Imagine if one of the top 4 Corps went up over 3 points from this weekend.

Blue Knights...... you are now the hottest Corps right now after tonight.

The hottest corps right now is the Cavaliers. They are the only corps so far this year to beat the defending, undefeated champion Blue Devils, and deservedly so. Saturdays performance was outstanding and they will be a threat for the top next week.

Geoffrey

The hottest corps right now is the Cavaliers. They are the only corps so far this year to beat the defending, undefeated champion Blue Devils, and deservedly so. Saturdays performance was outstanding and they will be a threat for the top next week.

Geoffrey

Well, true.... and I 've picked earlier the Cavaliers to be crowned Champions this week.

But none of the currently ranked top 12 Corps has moved up over 3 points since Allentown like the Blue Knights did tonite.

That's why, in my view, they are" the hottest" Corps right now....( not saying " the best ", or providing" the biggest upset " or whatever)

Edited by BRASSO

The hottest Corps right now( 8/3).... no doubt about it are the.......

Blue Knights.

They had a 86.20 48 hours ago, but tonight scored a 89.300.

Imagine if one of the top 4 Corps went up over 3 points from this weekend.

Blue Knights...... you are now the hottest Corps right now after tonight.

If not the hottest maybe the most determined!!! I can't imagine the agony those kids must have felt after dropping from 8 to 11. People dismissed them and they must have also felt a bit down, but look at that recovery, WOW!! I will also give a big congrats on the G-Men for breaking 88 tonight, isn't this the first time in a long while? GO Adrienne keep spinning hard and congrats to you and the G-Men on your season, you guys have been making me nervous for my Knights!! :thumbup:

W Perkins

BK '97 '98

Edited by wesleyrp