The hottest Corps right now is.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's pretty dang impressive.

Edited by Mike_L

Yes....Glassmen have now gotten it together. They have added some nice GE, and have changed the ending so that the drill is cleaner, and because of it the music is better executed. They are really cookin' tempo-wise at the end, and the drill does not get in the way of the execution. Scores are now reflecting the work.

Also Kudo's to the Blue Stars. A remarkable comeback from last season, and their scores are well deserved.

Edited by Widge

I see INT right in the middle of things again this year.

Awesome! What are they playing this year? Are there any vids on Fan Network? And the most important question of all: Where's the snipe hunt in Bloomington?

Awesome! What are they playing this year? Are there any vids on Fan Network? And the most important question of all: Where's the snipe hunt in Bloomington?

LOL snipe hunting I'm there! :smile:

Yes....Glassmen have now gotten it together. They have added some nice GE, and have changed the ending so that the drill is cleaner, and because of it the music is better executed. They are really cookin' tempo-wise at the end, and the drill does not get in the way of the execution. Scores are now reflecting the work.

Also Kudo's to the Blue Stars. A remarkable comeback from last season, and their scores are well deserved.

Thanks for the nice words. I'm sure the Gmen appreciate the work is paying off. And hell yeah for the Blue Stars being back in the top 12. I would think that it's not so much of a come back from last season as much as a continuation of great work and improvement each year to get to where they are now! Gmen and Stars have been playing tag most of the season with Lacrosse coming out on top but still close. Great job to Stars!!!

Hey, can we be called hot too since we have reduced the gap on all of the hot corps? :smile:

6/28/2008 Madison, WI - Glassmen by 4.300

different shows tonight - Glassmen by 2.1

6/28/2008 Madison, WI - Blue Stars by 4.300

7/30/2008 Columbus, OH - Blue Stars by 2.750

7/12/2008 Denver, CO - Blue Devils by 13.675

latest scores - Blue Devils by 10.250

How about we give the Scouts the "slow and steady" classification? I would rather have that anyway, until championships then everyone wants to be HOT.

What is INT playing this year, you ask ?

They are playing " Intermezzo "