Allentown Alley

I wish Madison were performing on Saturday with the other corps in their 'group'....I really think they can pass one of those just ahead of them to make it in the Top 12....although with Glassmen's surge of late, I guess Crossmen are the only one they can catch.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

J. Birney Crum stadium...bring it baby! Marched on that field many times and now my son doing it. Good luck to all the corps tonight and give it all you've got! Going to be another pacing back and forth in front of the computer again. :shutup:

Reading this thread makes me very sad. My tickets for tonight are sitting on my dresser at home while I'm stuck here at work. :shutup:

I can't wait! I just got to my hotel in Bethlehem (20 minutes away from the stadium) with my son! He is wearing his Blue Knights shirt (he is 5) and I am waiting until tomorrow to wear my Phantom Regiment shirt. I'll be buying a shirt tonight from the show that I like the best.

I'll be on the boards after we get back from the show tonight. I have been waiting for this day for weeks. I have been speculating on the boards since the last show I saw in Stillwater, MN, but tonight I will be able to speak with current experience (finally).

By the way, the person at the front desk told the guy behind me that there are no rooms available anywhere in Allentown and Bethlehem due to "some big thing in Allentown".

YA BABY!!!

The Glassmens souvie booth will be in plain site , please spend freely , lots of cool stuff and might I suggest a brand new pair of snare sticks for the little guy they sound great on the motel room dresser ! :shutup:

I can't wait! I just got to my hotel in Bethlehem (20 minutes away from the stadium) with my son! He is wearing his Blue Knights shirt (he is 5) and I am waiting until tomorrow to wear my Phantom Regiment shirt. I'll be buying a shirt tonight from the show that I like the best.

I'll be on the boards after we get back from the show tonight. I have been waiting for this day for weeks. I have been speculating on the boards since the last show I saw in Stillwater, MN, but tonight I will be able to speak with current experience (finally).

By the way, the person at the front desk told the guy behind me that there are no rooms available anywhere in Allentown and Bethlehem due to "some big thing in Allentown".

YA BABY!!!

If you haven't seen Phantom since Stillwater you're in for a very nice surprise. Enjoy the show. :shutup:

J. Birney Crum stadium...bring it baby! Marched on that field many times and now my son doing it. Good luck to all the corps tonight and give it all you've got! Going to be another pacing back and forth in front of the computer again. :shutup:
How many nights have we done this now Kemo ? Don't worry I'll be right here with ya . Did you watch the kids

on fan network in Warrenton , if not check it out !! :shutup:

FN is showing it on demand, with todays shows online on Saturday, and Saturdays shows online on Sunday. I hope they put them up earlier though. Or live sure would be nice.