Allentown Alley (2)

I really think the Stars SHOULD pass SCV tonight.... That was a very dirty performance from Vanguard.

yeah ,only missed that one by over 4 points....

not even close.

yes , Blue stars are having a good season but please do not get carried away.

Edited by dcifan2002

I was there tonight and I cannot possibly see Crown's guard in 3rd! That is absolutely insane. Oh well, they will be fine in that caption during finals and I would be very surprised if they are not top 3 in that caption in Bloomington.

Yes. After viewing the shows via fan network, I would say that the placements and scores are correct. There was some uncharacteristic timing issues as well as a very noticeable drop on rifle and even flag at the end. These things haven't happened before and was probably a fluke. They'll fix it and resurge.

Also, great job to PR's guard for CLEANING LIKE MAD!! This guard has improved IMMENSELY from even just a week ago. This is what PR needed in order to contend for the championship (overall). GO REGIMENT!!!

Interesting that BD's GE dropped to 4th.

We'll see what happens in the next week.

I'm sure they can turn it around.

Poor SCV. Excellent drill design, but the Music GE seems to get worse and worse for me. I don't think the answer is to lower the range of the parts to try to accommodate. Seems like the mellos are almost obsolete now. :smile:

Really? Better than Star '91?

Yes. I think that it was part of the reason this show grabbed me the way it did. They are magnificent.