Allentown Alley (2)

Well I saw the show in Stillwater, MN, and I can assure you that when I saw it in Allentown I pretty much had to remember to close my mouth afterwards because my jaw automatically dropped (and pretty sure the gal next to me experienced an organism, if you catch my drift). This wasn't even the same show. One of the best shows to ever grace the field.

The more I watch last nights Regiment show the more I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! The closer music is just mesmerizing. I know many were concerned about the closer but they have fixed it! I just wish I could have been there in person.

Then the battery is just insane.! These guys are larger-than-life.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::winky::smile::winky::smile::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

The more I watch last nights Regiment show the more I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! The closer music is just mesmerizing. I know many were concerned about the closer but they have fixed it! I just wish I could have been there in person.

Then the battery is just insane.! These guys are larger-than-life.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::winky::smile::winky::smile::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

<===wishes he could watch it.

guess i'll just have to settle for being there LIVE at FINALS :w00t:

Edited by chaos001

<===wishes he could watch it.

guess i'll just have to settle for being there LIVE at FINALS :thumbup:

yep. me too!