When did Phantom add the 4th murder?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the other DM basically does a dead sprint from the left side of the field and spears the DM on the podium like a split second after the corps does the final "I AM SPARTACUS" yell. He then throws his spear on the ground, climbs up on the podium, salutes, turns around and rips his conducting baton from his cape very angrily and conducts the final seconds of the closer with the emperor's body laying under him.

It is just awesome.

Why do I have this feeling that the Big, Loud & Live cameras will miss this?

Why do I have this feeling that the Big, Loud & Live cameras will miss this?

I really hope they don't..The cinecast is probably the last chance I will get to see this show, and the ONLY chance I will get to see it with the changes.

Although I think the move is cool, I have two questions.

1. I'm confused about why the other DM kills the head DM. Aren't they both Roman officials?

2. I can't really see what the DM is doing on the field before he yells "I AM SPARTICUS." Can anyone enlighten me?

Edited by megadrive

1. I'm confused about why the other DM kills the head DM. Aren't they both Roman officials?

2. I can't really see what the DM is doing on the field before he yells "I AM SPARTICUS." Can anyone enlighten me?

1. Internal corruption and feuding. Happened all the time.

2. Pass to someone who's actually seen the new ending. :P

SPOILER ALERT! Don't read on if you don't want to know the answer to the above questions and thus the new ending!

In a nutshell......After the Romans kill Spartacus, they come to respect what he did and what he stood for and they all pay homage to him (when they take off their helmets and take a knee in the triangular forms). Then one of the Roman leaders (the DM on the field) changes his allegiance and becomes the new leader of the slaves, thus he's the first to proclaim "I AM SPARTACUS!" So then he runs around a little among the slaves/color guard getting them fired up and appreciating his new found understanding of their plight before he runs off to kill the Roman Emperor and become the new leader of the slaves and all the Romans who have now changed their allegiance (by taking off their helmets and changing their sash from the roman drape to a shoulder to hip sash).

Get it now?