Can it be done?

A Blue year  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is possible for both BDA and BDB to will it all this year?

• Yes
    • No

Going by the title, I thought you were going to ask if it was possible that Bluecoats, Blue Knights, and Blue Stars finished back-to-back-to-back.
When I saw this I though something like BD, Bluecoats & BK for the top 3...way to disappoint. Seriously, it could happen but my gut says no.
So did I! :worthy:

Oy... Fixed. KK Thx Bai

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that Phantom or Crown don't even have an outside chance would be a tad hasty. Stranger things have happened.

Phantom . . . maybe.

Crown . . . no. Crown will not win. I like their show, but it's not the show of a champion.

Phantom . . . maybe.

Crown . . . no. Crown will not win. I like their show, but it's not the show of a champion.

The only way Phantom would win is if Cavies and BD didn't show up to the stadium. Or if the judges give them more sympathy like did when scoring them in 05 and 06.

"Waaah we're broke and can't pay our loans and we're close to folding"

"Well, we'll give you some bonus points in the scoring to get you more souvie sales"

"ok, thanks"

The only way Phantom would win is if Cavies and BD didn't show up to the stadium. Or if the judges give them more sympathy like did when scoring them in 05 and 06.

"Well, we'll give you some bonus points in the scoring to get you more souvie sales"

"ok, thanks"

Exactly.

"ok, thanks"

Please, for the love of God, stop it.

Please, for the love of God, stop it.

If you have any proof to the contrary, please elaborate. Otherwise, there is absolutely NO explaining the scores Phantom received a few of those years.

But if you honestly think that any show other than Cavaliers could beat Blue Devils this year, I think you are definitely being delusional.

Just my opinion

If you have any proof to the contrary, please elaborate. Otherwise, there is absolutely NO explaining the scores Phantom received a few of those years.

But if you honestly think that any show other than Cavaliers could beat Blue Devils this year, I think you are definitely being delusional.

Just my opinion

Stop making jabs at Phantom. This thread is about the Devils A and B corps. I was talking about how other corps have the possibility of making it past the Devs. You are off-topic and making jabs at a great organization.

I used to let these types of debates weird me out (I'm old - 56 - almost 57) until I realized that you guys could do this forever without anyone actually getting upset. Man, am I old.

Stop making jabs at Phantom. This thread is about the Devils A and B corps. I was talking about how other corps have the possibility of making it past the Devs. You are off-topic and making jabs at a great organization.

Megadrive is right.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you can support BD without being a jerk.

And anyway, Phantom is clearly BD's biggest competition.