Judging Panels for World Quarters, Semis, Finals

Anyone know the judging panels for tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday? I thought DCI would have posted it somewhere by now.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I blame them for NOT posting them yet. Considering the backlash against some judges this year, I know that if I were working for DCI I'd want to wait as much as possible to minimize the amount of time people can spend ripping the decisions concerning what judges to use.

I can't say I blame them for NOT posting them yet. Considering the backlash against some judges this year, I know that if I were working for DCI I'd want to wait as much as possible to minimize the amount of time people can spend ripping the decisions concerning what judges to use.

Y'know, I just can't agree with you on this point. I must admit to being a little miffed that DCI hasn't posted the list of judges yet.

DCI IF YOU'RE LISTENING: Please get your act together, decide who you are going to slot into the winners circle, and then give the judges their scoring directions. THE POSTERS AT DCP ARE WAITING TO CRITICIZE, PLEASE DON'T KEEP THEM WAITING!

Geez... :wink:

Edited by wvu80

They haven't been posted because the are only just being finalized tonight.

By "they" I presume you mean the scores are being finalized.

By "they" I presume you mean the scores are being finalized.

:wink::devil::wink::wink::worthy::worthy:

A la Tom Hanks from the movie "League of Their Own," "There's no slotting in drum corps!!!" :worthy:

There should not be any backlash if judges are selected for finals based upon the quality of the portfilio of work they performed during the regional season and of course connections to the actual participants.

Lets see if that formula is used.

ewww i usedum some biga wurds :wink:

Anyone know the judging panels for tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday? I thought DCI would have posted it somewhere by now.

Just posted on DCI.org

i hope curtis costanza isn't judging on finals night. ::goes to link posted above me::