Spirit of Disney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this award is still around, but if it is... or isn't..... which corps might you think deserves this recognition?

I believe Crown received something like that with their creative pony show.

This year no doubt it will go to Glassmen with their balloons, and Dorothy running around in her cutsie pigtails. I believe it to be a bit predictable and high schoolish, but the crowd seems to think releasing balloons form your hand or a box is very much like any major fineworks display finale. Just my opinion which accounts for nothing. The crowd loves it, just a bit cutsie for me. But it would fit right in at Disney World Magic Kindom.

glassmen or bluecoats, maybe? blue stars? i dont think crown has that 'cutesy' factor that the award semi-requires.

glassmen or bluecoats, maybe? blue stars? i dont think crown has that 'cutesy' factor that the award semi-requires.

I am sure that G-Men won't win it. It is cruel and unusual punishment to lock that little girl in a box every night!!! :tongue: Think of all those animals eating balloons after they are released!! "Sarcasm off". ha ha ha. :smile: J/K good luck Adrienne, have fun and enjoy your age out finals!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Glassmen or Phantom Regiment(Madison won in 97 so I hardly think it's out of the question)

No one with killing, so that rules out Phantom and Cavies. BD's show is too "out there" and not fan friendly enough to win, so they are out. Crown's show is a little abstract (the whole concept of only endings and whatnot) and it isn't very easy to always catch the individual meanings of SCV's three different parts unless paying close attention. I think the Disney award will either go to the Cadets or the Bluecoats- probably Blooooo because their show is, IMO, more uplifting.