2003 Jersery Surf cymbal line

heavy metal chics

ok here they are. they both marched in 02 and 03. 2 came back in 04 for the.....show we do not talk about! =P

one lives in cali, one in florida, one is out in indiana for school...and the other is somewhere in the nj/ny area for school i think.

Edited by DrumDeviL

We also had a all girl cymbal line in 06.

Six of them.

that was a veeeeery different cymbal line. different approach, different techniques, way fewer notes. surf's 02-03 cymbal line was smokin, in more ways than one!

Their cymbal tech this year was hot.

At least we can oggle over her and not feel the guilt of being creepy old men..........

Have the Surf people put out a poster of HER yet? :cool: :cool: :cool::smile: :smile: :cool::doh::withstupid::cool::w00t::withstupid:

that was a veeeeery different cymbal line. different approach, different techniques, way fewer notes. surf's 02-03 cymbal line was smokin, in more ways than one!

It was also a transition year as well. As far as way fewer notes, I'd probably disagree.

It was also a transition year as well. As far as way fewer notes, I'd probably disagree.

I agree with acustom. Did you hear how many notes they had that year and how many techniques they were able to do??!!! Definitely a different approach from 03, but still. As a person who has no bearing on either side, 06 line had more parts.

And dude, the cymbal tech this year was smokin! I would want to be taught by her any day!