World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

Also, Regiment has a couple of 10.00's in subcaptions - with two corps left to go. After all the talk about numbers management last night, you'd think that wouldn't happen again. Unless the judge really thinks they deserve it, I guess.

I'm not seeing any 10's for Phantom...

Edited by drepsed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19.1 vs 19.5 is a different universe at this level, Mac just didn't do it this year, their tenor line is weak sauce, clean but weak, just not gonna happen 3rd if their lucky.

Edited by pvt_cairns

okay, I just totally lost them in that ending. Looked like a high school band getting off the field. It looked different than Atlanta, I didn't like it. Just kind of a flat ending.

Old school.........what year? I don't remember seeing many of their moves before and I've been around the Cavaliers since the 1970s. That was when they did old school.

Seriously?

You have the waterfall type move. You have the collapsing boxes. You have the fight club scene. Musically, you have the machine part 2 music in their opener. You also have the rolling on the ground. That is just off the top of my head.

i saw two weapons drops... if BD gets 10s in the CG caption, i'm going to be ######

SO totally agree.