World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it started in 1984, cause I remember the song and think it sucks, cause it's not their fault they keep getting SCREWED....lol

we were singing it ourselves in '83. taught by our guard staff. can't laugh at anyone if you can't laugh at yourself.

jan

Hearing that Regiment finished third, but I don't know who won. It was tight between BD and Cavies. I don't know how reliable the source is... don't know where she got the scores...

uh, thanks for sharing? :satisfied:

I march in Phantom 'cause I like _____ ______

(fourth place, whole notes, etc.)

Sung to "1812 Overture"

BTW, I adore Phantom's show.

Funny. I seem to remember another corps that sang that song too.

I'm surprised that you approve of a corps that would glorify violence like Phantom this year.

Whatever, and this is not the same thing. This is Oprea, the other thing you want to drag on about and have a hard time obviously letting go about is a movie that DID glorify violence. I said the MOVIE did. Get over it and move on.

Yep. Not sure what that means, and it'll be another hour before we find out. Will they move into first, stay in third, or fit nicely in between??

Will somebody clue me in as to why they take so long to announce the last 2 scores? So DCI gets more hits on their site?