Cadets announce resignations of Aungst and Larrivee

What's Jim Prime doing these days anyway?

I believe he teaches elementary school music...pretty humble guy. I think he also does a little Sr. Corps arranging but the name of the corps escapes me right now. Someone on the east coast.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that they may be in the "Pursuit of Happiness?"

Edited for speeling

Edited by bersurkman

im calling it, cadets drop outta of finals......

Hell hasn't frozen over yet.

As for the announcement, I am saddened by this, but I can understand both their resignations as they have both been with Cadets for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. I am sure The Cadets will be fine.

I believe he teaches elementary school music...pretty humble guy. I think he also does a little Sr. Corps arranging but the name of the corps escapes me right now. Someone on the east coast.

Some smart jr. corps people might want to recruit him...unless he doesn't want to do it anymore.

OP posted at 1:59pm... I can't believe people are still talking about this.

They'll be fine

I don't see the Prime part of this equation unless he gets to choose who the caption head is going to be.

With the talent and technique they have in place, I can think of a number of people who could maximize Jimmer's wonderful arranging talents as a "caption head", and I'm sure he could, too. Not at all sure he's got the ego to insist on picking that person, however.

With the talent and technique they have in place, I can think of a number of people who could maximize Jimmer's wonderful arranging talents as a "caption head", and I'm sure he could, too. Not at all sure he's got the ego to insist on picking that person, however.

I'm sure there are but I have it on good authority that he wants someone trained in "the system" if you know what I mean. I imagine he's quite happy being a spectator at this point anyway. **My Opinion**It would probably take an ideal situation to bring him out of retirement.. Sorry to the OP...we've kind of highjacked your thread talking about brass when it was drumline instructors who resigned.