Cadets announce resignations of Aungst and Larrivee

Let the speculation begin . . . :cool:

Ill bite, maybe to crown???? :cool:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I've been seeing this all coming since Colin McNutt got there in 2007. You can even tell the way the cadets play, battery and pit is similar to the Glassmen approach of 2001 through 2003 and Madison 2004-2006. And when Colin went to the Cadets, he brought Ian Moyer with them. He taught all of the pits with Colin as Caption Head of Glassmen and Madison Scout. I bet the percussion program with be more solid that every. Now only if the Cadet's shows themselves weren't so GAY with there stupid narration. Narration should only be used to enhance the show (like Crown did in 2007). It should not be used to explain the whole show. Cadet's had some really good music. It was just tainted by all of that stupid dialog throughout the show.

Ill bite, maybe to crown???? :cool:

I really do think Tom A. is stepping away from the Corps scene writing or otherwise for a while. I could see him coming back to it in a few years but not right now.

Ok. I've been seeing this all coming since Colin McNutt got there in 2007. You can even tell the way the cadets play, battery and pit is similar to the Glassmen approach of 2001 through 2003 and Madison 2004-2006. And when Colin went to the Cadets, he brought Ian Moyer with them. He taught all of the pits with Colin as Caption Head of Glassmen and Madison Scout. I bet the percussion program with be more solid that every. Now only if the Cadet's shows themselves weren't so GAY with there stupid narration. Narration should only be used to enhance the show (like Crown did in 2007). It should not be used to explain the whole show. Cadet's had some really good music. It was just tainted by all of that stupid dialog throughout the show.

Tell us something we don't know. Geez, we've heard enough about narration. It sucks. We know it. In fact, there is another thread about it.

NOW, back to the drums, I don't know much about Colin or Ian, but I am hoping they do well with Cadets. They have some HUGE shoes to fill.

I highly doubt that Aungst is going to Crown. Lee beddis is doing a fantastic job their.

For whoever asked... Jim Prime Jr. wrote a wonderful book for Rochester Crusaders...

BTW, it's their not there.

hope you made yourself feel better by correcting him/her :laughing:

The Cavaliers did okay the year after Bret Kuhn left. The Cadets, also, will do well. I just hope that with McNutt as caption head the Quads don't switch to sticks as their primary implement.