Auditions 2009

So, do you have to be the absolute best at your instrument to make it into a top corps? Like say for instance a trumpet, would you have to be able to scream no matter what and play every single scale off the top of your head super fast??

Yes. Don't forget, you have to be able to triple tongue at 250.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will most likely march my age-out year with the same corps as the 2008 season. But its august, we will see.

I'm definatley doing an audition with Teal Sound and Boston Crusaders this year.

That's about it...if i don't make it i don't mind being a fan for the 2009 year.

Or of course my back-up, INT

My only (other) request is that you not go into a season with a non-top-6 corps with the attitude "Well I'm only going to be here for a year anyway," or at the least you never, ever, ever, ever vocalize this. Because there's no way to infuriate vets and other members more than saying something like "Well, I'm going to Phantom/Crown/BD etc. next year." Also, you might end up liking the first corps and end up making it your home. Basically, don't be a corps-whore.

Edited by TSRTS13