INT announces 2009 Design Staff!

INT has announced their 2009 design staff.

Here is the announcement put out by their Board of Directors:

"After a thorough evaluation of where we have come from and what we want our corps to become, INT has decided to travel in a new direction for the 2009 season. It has become clear that our shows were not holding the attention of the spectators. In fact, some have labeled INT a "hot dog corps". The 2009 season holds promise of a new era of both artistic and competitive success, while at the same time striving to become an audience favorite.

INT is proud to introduce Jim Prime as our new brass arranger. Mr. Prime has a long and storied history in the activity, and has agreed to come out of semi-retirement to help us achieve our goals. Joining him on the music design staff, Tom Aungst and Neil Larrivee will write the battery and pit books respectively. These two gentlemen have worked together previously for many years, and are considered to be among the best percussion writers in DCI.

Complementing the noted designers on the visual side, INT welcomes Myron Rosander as our new drill writer. Mr. Rosander's drills have been in the vanguard of the activity. Joining him, Adam Sage, most recently with 2008 DCI Champion Phantom Regiment, will head up the color guard design. To complete the visual metamorphosis, INT will also be wearing new state of the art uniforms designed by Michael Cesario, who will also function as a program consultant.

Stay tuned for auditon information for the 2009 INT Drum and Bugle Corps".

Edited by wolfgang

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh!

I'm excited.

Any leaks on what their show concept is for the 2009 season?

Any news on the Stealthmen as well?

To complete the visual metamorphosis, INT will also be wearing new state of the art uniforms designed by Michael Cesario, who will also function as a program consultant.

Is there a show in Boise, Idaho this year? They'll look good on the smurf turf.

Ooooh!

I'm excited.

Any leaks on what their show concept is for the 2009 season?

Any news on the Stealthmen as well?

I've been hired to do all of INT's press releases. What I can tell you so far is that the show will feature the music of Neil Diamond and will be titled "I'm Glad You're Here With Me Tonight."

The show will open with "Sweet Caroline" and will close with a ballad of "You Don't Bring Me Flowers." The INT creative staff is still looking for the proper selections for the middle of the show and are open to ideas from fans.

What do you folks think of the Neil Diamond concept?

A staff off cast-offs?

This does not bode well :thumbup:

Always the optimistic, eh Russ? :w00t:

......The show will open with "Sweet Caroline" ......What do you folks think of the Neil Diamond concept?

If that visual staff can pull off the Red Sox "B" during Sweet Caroline......I donating cash.....