INT announces 2009 Design Staff!

I for one would feel very pained if we lost INT in future years in Drum Corps.

Don't even................I don't think DCI could exist w/o INT. They serve a purpose too immense to even adequately put INTo words.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one would feel very pained if we lost INT in future years in Drum Corps.

INT has been in negotiation with the Village of Rosemont in case The Cavaliers ever move to another state. We have also been in negotiation with the City of Gary, but those talks collapsed along with the roof of the building in which we were meeting. INT is trying to think outside the box, but that's been difficult as the box has been padlocked and many of our management team can't get out.

INT has been in negotiation with the Village of Rosemont in case The Cavaliers ever move to another state. We have also been in negotiation with the City of Gary, but those talks collapsed along with the roof of the building in which we were meeting. INT is trying to think outside the box, but that's been difficult as the box has been padlocked and many of our management team can't get out.

Well after reading this, all I can think is that despite all the right intentions, sometimes you just can't get a decent break.

Does anyone know if Seymour Butts is returning to staff this year? I know he is alway active during INT's performances. I saw him at a couple of shows this year, but at that time according to him, they were still planning on doing the Helen Reddy tribute medley. I'm just not sure I understand why they would leave such a solid concept to do a Neil Diamond show, but I suppose if anyone could pull it off, it would be INT.

Does anyone know if Seymour Butts is returning to staff this year? I know he is alway active during INT's performances. I saw him at a couple of shows this year, but at that time according to him, they were still planning on doing the Helen Reddy tribute medley. I'm just not sure I understand why they would leave such a solid concept to do a Neil Diamond show, but I suppose if anyone could pull it off, it would be INT.

Helen Reddy told INT to hop a kangaroo. We're still trying to figure out what that means, but she was quite adamant about that and said she was sick of people making fun of "I'm a Woman, Hear Me Roar." We were planning on using it as our ballad.

ha!

Yes, Seymour Butts is reportedly returning.

M. T. Field is also returning as INT's Visual Caption Head.

Drumond Fast and E. Z. Diddie are Percussion Caption Heads

Mike Onn and Howie Duin with the Front Battery

Joy Dancer and Jumbo Poles on Guard

Stan Dalown as Music Arranger

and INT's newly installed Corps Director for next season is Wei Mee Lord

Edited by BRASSO

Yes, Seymour Butts is reportedly returning.

M. T. Field is also returning as INT's Visual Caption Head.

Drumond Fast and E. Z. Diddie are Percussion Caption Heads

Mike Onn and Howie Duin with the Front Battery

Joy Dancer and Jumbo Poles on Guard

Stan Dalown as Music Arranger

and INT's newly installed Corps Director for next season is Wei Mee Lord

How about I.P. Freeley?

How about I.P. Freeley?

I have heard that I.P. Freely was dismissed from the staff. Rumor has it he was caught cruising in the men's room during finals week. Maybe someone else on staff can confirm this?

How about I.P. Freeley?

I.P. freeley is out at INT.

Flo Maxx will take over the responsibilities next season according to INT's Corps Director.

He will be missed.

We wish him the best of success whereever he goes in the future.

Edited by BRASSO