Drum Rumors..

Hey, I heard Rich Hammond is leaving the Surf and taking over at the Blue Devils. When I got back from a cheap soda at the store across from the stadium, I heard he was taking over for the Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets.

I was wondering, since he's such a commodity, whether or not he's in consideration for the Cadets gig? Anyone know?

I'm also going to say that I love staff shake-ups after finals.

http://www.yea.org/site/News2?page=NewsArt...ws_iv_ctrl=1002

The Cadets percussion position has been filled.

Hey, I heard Rich Hammond is leaving the Surf and taking over at the Blue Devils. When I got back from a cheap soda at the store across from the stadium, I heard he was taking over for the Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets.

I was wondering, since he's such a commodity, whether or not he's in consideration for the Cadets gig? Anyone know?

I just love all the indirect Surf posts, they really are comical. Read what you posted and think about the Blue Devils and what type of sponsorships they have and what style of drumming they perform. Is Rich Hammond a perfect fit for the Blue Devils??? Again no offense to Rich, who is a talented guy, but why would BD do this? Winning top drums in DCA does not warrant getting one of the top jobs in DCI.

Careful about the rumor mill my friend, or someone might fart in your dinner.

rumor until proven otherwise

topic closed