THUNDERBIRDS 1ST MINI-CORPS REHEARSAL

I'm goin'. Gene, Gary, Rick'll be there.........We got 21 people. Gettin' excited about our 1st rehearsal. I'm hopin' to have, at least 3 before Fri. Gotta play this Double "G" during one of my solo's and I ain't really been practicing. Dam! Hope I don't suck. Oh, the THUNDERBIRDS won't suck, though. Hey, as long as we make the night show. That's all that matters. Playing as good as Donny Allen matters too. When I grow up though, I wanna play like Frank.

What..........SHUT UP AND PLAY? ............................OK.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm goin'. Gene, Gary, Rick'll be there.........We got 21 people. Gettin' excited about our 1st rehearsal. I'm hopin' to have, at least 3 before Fri. Gotta play this Double "G" during one of my solo's and I ain't really been practicing. Dam! Hope I don't suck. Oh, the THUNDERBIRDS won't suck, though. Hey, as long as we make the night show. That's all that matters. Playing as good as Donny Allen matters too. When I grow up though, I wanna play like Frank.

What..........SHUT UP AND PLAY? ............................OK.

HELL YEAH!!! I wanna play like Frank too!!!!

(Dorittie that is!!!) :thumbup::tongue::lol:

Hey maybe Tracy and I will see you guys there. We are packing up the Jeep and heading to Erie around lunchtime today.

Will you be having anymore practices?

Can't wait to see the Thunderbirds!!!!

And yes Gene to answer your question Tracy is making Jello shots....lol

Hey maybe Tracy and I will see you guys there. We are packing up the Jeep and heading to Erie around lunchtime today.

In my best Homer Simpson voice.....

"Mmmmmmmmm.....jello shots...."

OK....so where are T-Birds staying in Rochester?

COOL !!!! Look forward to seeing you both. If needed we will have a 2nd rehearsal thursday.

You mean THIS coming Tuesday....? What's the rush..? Haste makes waste ya know :thumbup:

Actually, it's tomorrow. Can't wait to see what drill moves we'll be doing. No PENGUIN WALK during BASICS anymore. Time to get serious. I mean, the Bus leaves this Fri. We started doing drill at our FULL-CORPS PERFORMANCE in Jamestown last Sat. Wasn't the mini-corps people though. We'll have to re-teach. Wish Donny was here. He'd show us what to do. Hope someone shows up to teach. I am not qualified. I just wanna play. That's all.

See ya tomorrow at 1830 Gene. I'll have Labatt's Blue Bottles, my cooler, chair, and my 3-valve "G" Bugle.

I'll be ready............................................................We'll do good.

OK....so where are T-Birds staying in Rochester?

The Clarion (finally) :thumbup:

Actually, it's tomorrow. Can't wait to see what drill moves we'll be doing. No PENGUIN WALK during BASICS anymore. Time to get serious. I mean, the Bus leaves this Fri. We started doing drill at our FULL-CORPS PERFORMANCE in Jamestown last Sat. Wasn't the mini-corps people though. We'll have to re-teach. Wish Donny was here. He'd show us what to do. Hope someone shows up to teach. I am not qualified. I just wanna play. That's all.

See ya tomorrow at 1830 Gene. I'll have Labatt's Blue Bottles, my cooler, chair, and my 3-valve "G" Bugle.

I'll be ready............................................................We'll do good.

No DRILL :thumbup: Visual Enhancement ($1 to DA)

To the uninitiated.....Jello shots to the TBIRDS is known as a STAPLE :thumbup: