worst food ever

now i know most of the food from the food truck is usually decent or pretty good but whats the worst you ever had? i know we had some sort of something that had like beef,corn, nacho cheese and some other stuff. it was pretty bad im not not gonna lie. what about u guys? any bad concoctions?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst food? madison falafel

oh, and worst food idea? madison food truck used to produce "taco salad" for lunch ever so often on tour, with huge buckets of taco sauce. the staff would take one look and double the length of the afternoon run and breathing block. good times.....lol

:tongue: FOOD TRUCK! Whats a Food truck?????!!!!!!! :tongue: oh...like the roach coach that pulled up behind the chemical plant where we rehearsed?....mmmm fried corn muffins!! or porkroll egg and cheese on a hard roll....NJ gourmet!!:tongue: Edited by Jazzfman

hmmm i remember something else they gave us. i wasn't bad it's just that we didn't have to much to work with in open class. we had french toast but it wasn't on ur regular bread, it was on hot dog buns.

"Oh hey colorguard! Did you not hear that lunch was moved up an hour? Oh. Well all the food is gone, but you have snacks in your bus boxes, right?"

No joke. I guess they had gone out and gotten the rest of the corps who was on a field on the other side of the campus and forgot about us?

Chicken and "crunchy" rice. (nothing like under done rice to spice up that happy meal.)

The first thing that comes to mind is macaroni and cheese made with nacho cheese from a can during finals week my ageout year, 2003. Absolutely inedible. We'd had a ton of cheese donated by some business around La Crosse and this was apparently what someone in the cook truck thought was a good use for nacho cheese.

PB&J. And baloney & processed cheese.

spaghetti, with broccoli and carrots in the sauce.no meat and no cheese to cover the taste