Congrats to the Minnasota Brass

After reading the blog from Allan Constantini which I believe has roots in Drum corps himself, about Minnesota Brass, I am and always will be proud to live in the great state we call Minnesota! Please take the time to read the blog from this reporter and thank him for supporting MBI and the art of drum corps! Thanks and have a great day!

Edited by Haveseenthelight

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toys?!?! *gasp* Those were our egg shakers that the hornline used to groove with during the drum solo in our closer. I'm sure they single handedly earned us about 10 points at finals. :sad:

Thanks! Because we couldn't see your show.....didn't know it was part of it! Lots of you throwing them around and having fun with them at retreat!!!

Best of luck next season.

After reading the blog from Allan Constantini which I believe has roots in Drum corps himself, about Minnesota Brass, I am and always will be proud to live in the great state we call Minnesota! Please take the time to read the blog from this reporter and thank him for supporting MBI and the art of drum corps! Thanks and have a great day!

Alan is from Dunkirk, NY , a drum corps town and also lived and worked in Buffalo, NY.

Steve Cooley

Dunkirk, NY

WDCHOF Class of 2008