VOTE for Cadence Americas got talent!

dcf06

On Aug. 26th Jason a former member of the Colts in 2006, was on NBCs Americas got talent. Check them out and VOTE!

Removed the Youtube clips due to copyright violations. There are clips available on http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/

Show them some love!

Edited by Geoff
Copyright violation

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how they created this show to give other talents a chance to be recognized, but then a singer wins the first season. i really do not follow this show much, but now i will be watching and these will be getting my votes.

Sharon Osborne has no idea what talent is cause she's been smoking some of Ozzie's cigarettes or whatever he smokes !! :tongue::thumbup:

Can someone tell me something, why are there two British judges on an American show ? Surely you have more people than Paul and Randy who can judge !!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Walter

I bet a good majority of the contestants on these talent shows can't even read music. These shows have a few acts that warrants attention, but I always give a *yawn*. It's all about money. The simpler the act and more eye popping it is the better. These judges seem to be anti-cerebral. Also, you gotta give Sharon a break. She doesn't know what true talent is (not that I know or have any) so take it with a grain a salt.

DAVID HASSELHOFF FOR THE WIN!

Edited by tabularasa