Caballeros Open House 2009 Season

Like the old days!!!! :cool:

"What are you doing this summer?"

"Oh, not much... probably just hanging around."

"WRONG. Get in the car... you're playing soprano this summer!!!!" LOL

Fran

Fran,

Sounds like something Pepe would approve of!

Joe

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the old days!!!! :cool:

"What are you doing this summer?"

"Oh, not much... probably just hanging around."

"WRONG. Get in the car... you're playing soprano this summer!!!!" LOL

Fran

Too Funny....Somehow it sounds familiar though...LOL

GET IT CABS!! Can't wait to see everyone this Friday at the meeting.

Oh, and come to our Open House at Post #199. You will NOT be disappointed. EVER!!

CABALLERO PRIDE!!!

See you Friday night Laura...

If anybody has vacancies for British Policemen at their place of work, count me in!

My wife is letting us do a six month career break in 2010 or 11 so I can march with the Cabs, gotta save up until then!

Man and I thought coming from Delaware was a trip! That's awesome! :thumbs-up:

If anybody has vacancies for British Policemen at their place of work, count me in!

My wife is letting us do a six month career break in 2010 or 11 so I can march with the Cabs, gotta save up until then!

Always room at the inn.... I'll start looking now... Please get in touch and we will be glad to help out.

Wow, a prospective member from olde Britain!

We'll have to get our hand on a Union Jack to complement the Maple Leaf, Fleurdelisé, and Hinomaru that have flown in our Honor Guard during my last three years with the Cabs.

Just because I think it's great we fly all of our representative nation's flags in our wonderful Honor Guard:

2008 Honor Guard at DCA Finals:

2831613387_bbc7eaa9b8.jpg

2007 Honor Guard at DCA Finals:

1331552079_5f581b7004.jpg

So as you can see, the Caballeros are a multi-national drum corps! Come on down or up or across the ocean (Atlantic or Pacific) to the center of the drum corps world, American Legion Post 199 to find out about all 62 going on 63 years of tradition, and how we've never been stronger!

Wow, a prospective member from olde Britain!

We'll have to get our hand on a Union Jack to complement the Maple Leaf, Fleurdelisé, and Hinomaru that have flown in our Honor Guard during my last three years with the Cabs.

Just because I think it's great we fly all of our representative nation's flags in our wonderful Honor Guard:

2008 Honor Guard at DCA Finals:

2831613387_bbc7eaa9b8.jpg

2007 Honor Guard at DCA Finals:

1331552079_5f581b7004.jpg

So as you can see, the Caballeros are a multi-national drum corps! Come on down or up or across the ocean (Atlantic or Pacific) to the center of the drum corps world, American Legion Post 199 to find out about all 62 going on 63 years of tradition, and how we've never been stronger!

Nice.....

Nice.....

Remember the web site www.cabs.org...sign up on the membership page..information will start to flow to you.....Tonight is the corps meeting in Hawthorne...If you are in the area you are welcome to sit in and listen to what's in store for the Cabs in 2009... Then 11/30/08 our Open House...