Caballeros Open House 2009 Season

59 Days.....Plans are underway for a great start to our new season. Staff has selected music.. Will be finalized in the near future....all it needs is for you to be there...

1 Legion Place

Hawthorne NJ

12:00noon

Bring a friend.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 Days.....Plans are underway for a great start to our new season. Staff has selected music.. Will be finalized in the near future....all it needs is for you to be there...

1 Legion Place

Hawthorne NJ

12:00noon

Bring a friend.

58 Days

How is my math going 56 days till the Open House...Yesterday the Corps spent the day at Jackson Memorial HS in Jackson NJ.. Recruiting....Great show and Chris and Josh tell me they had many interested future members....Looking forward to seeing you all at the Open House.. Just 56 short days away...

Many Thanks to JP Stevens High School, Edison NJ for allowing us to recruit at their band show... Chris and Jenn report good contacts and a friendly host Thank you and see you all at the Open House...

55 days

If Anyone is at the Giant Stadium Ussba show Saturday Stop by say hi..

54 Days Left... Have you made plans to be there?.....

Many Thanks to JP Stevens High School, Edison NJ for allowing us to recruit at their band show... Chris and Jenn report good contacts and a friendly host Thank you and see you all at the Open House...

Yes its nice when having the younger and older coming over to the table and signing up.. Had a Guy that is 40 that is pretty pumped about coming. Like to see that older folks like me still wanna have fun

Had a Dad come over to see what were are about and he was like really I could march with my son? I said yep, he and his wife said that would be nice so hopefully we will see them too.

SO see you soon whatever age you are we have a spot not only for you but for your Son or Daughter or Wife etc.. :thumbup:

Edited by Bond624

Yes its nice when having the younger and older coming over to the table and signing up.. Had a Guy that is 40 that is pretty pumped about coming. Like to see that older folks like me still wanna have fun

Had a Dad come over to see what were are about and he was like really I could march with my son? I said yep, he and his wife said that would be nice so hopefully we will see them too.

SO see you soon whatever age you are we have a spot not only for you but for your Son or Daughter or Wife etc.. :sleeping:

Sounds like great news Chris... Thanks...

And then there were 53 days left....Remember to bring a friend... and let us know you are coming so we can be prepared for you....

Thanks