If celebrities marched corps...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I was hoping we would be more creative with a corps to send Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007. Two people have said Crown, probably due to the geographic thing. But what corps would she best FIT into, regardless of geography.

Crown

On second thought, I'd love to see Miss Teen South Carolina march the Cadets Colorguard....April would probably eat her alive.

There would be some interesting conversational exchanges.

Okay, I was hoping we would be more creative with a corps to send Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007. Two people have said Crown, probably due to the geographic thing. But what corps would she best FIT into, regardless of geography.

Besides, remember...USA Americans don't have maps. We don't want her to head to a Crown rehearsal and end up in Idaho.

I'd put her in the 05 Bluecoats when they did Caravan because that girl is all over the map. Besides that way she could bring um..the drum corps or something to Americans who don't have it like South Africa.

I'd put her in the 05 Bluecoats when they did Caravan because that girl is all over the map. Besides that way she could bring um..the drum corps or something to Americans who don't have it like South Africa.

Section 3

Edited to add a :thumbup: smiley face and to further add that if she wanted to march a corps that played "Caravan" the past few years, she would probably end up in Blue Knights, Star of Indiana or Revolution. (Yes, I'm aware none of those corps has played "Caravan.")

Edited by Michael Boo

What corps would Rosie O'Donnell march?
Bandettes . :thumbup:

Katie Holmes / Cruise is from Toledo , so she would definetly march Glassmen and her hubby Tom

would be our Drum major !! :thumbup: