Drum corps conspiracies...

Was that in the missing book that explained Mary Magdalene's marriage to Jesus and the birth of a child which was finally brought forward in "The DaVinci Code?"

Don't forget that Blue Devils always win in years that end in "6." 2006 was an anomaly easily explained by the shift from the Julian to Gregorian calendar several centuries ago. Or maybe it had something to do with UFOs.

And Phantom Regiment always wins in years ending in "008." That can be found in one of the books that was supposed to be in the Holy Bible. I read about that on the Internet.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the infamous Knights staff member in 1983 that punched a judge and then their score mysteriously started dropping so instead of sitting in 9th place they were now around 15th and out of finals at the end of the season.

That was supposed to be 1982. After the 61 at Whitewater was announced. I don't think it really happened, but given what the corps "scored" that day, I might have killed someone my ownself...

Yeah, I heard that was because Knights were trying to recruit from other corps during the season, not for being mean to judges

Of course Knights were recruiting for Satan’s minions, a subset of the KISS (Knights In Satan’s Service )Army

Can I get a sign of the devil

Thank ya

much love

Yeah, I heard that was because Knights were trying to recruit from other corps during the season, not for being mean to judges

Of course Knights were recruiting for Satan’s minions, a subset of the KISS (Knights In Satan’s Service )Army

Thank ya

much love

Whoa

Edited by supertbone

I've heard that if you play the Cadets' 2006 show and synch it up to "The Wizard of Oz" somehow the music fits with the movie's story. :bigsmile:

Fran

Thank ya

much love

It was actually our alter egos, "Lucifer's Children."

Was that in the missing book that explained Mary Magdalene's marriage to Jesus and the birth of a child which was finally brought forward in "The DaVinci Code?"

Well, what I understand happened...Oh, look...I LOVE that commercial. Hah, hah, that's a funny commercial. I wonder how they get the dogs to talk?

I've heard that if you play the Cadets' 2006 show and synch it up to "The Wizard of Oz" somehow the music fits with the movie's story. :thumbup:

I believe you're thinking of "Finding Nemo."